Rodrixar

Wednesday, February 11

Mathematics Say You Will Die Tomorrow | Weird LOST Story

4,8,15,16,23,42

by Rodrigo Silveira


America... The numbers don't lie... They sure mess with you, but you just have to embrace it. Here I was, 16 minutes ago, typing a nice message about a new web development project I'm working on for work, when Blogger did something screwy and my message was suddenly gone. Google Chrome doesn't usually do that, you know... not even my draft was any good. This was the first time I needed my draft, but for some reason the draft was blank.

So yeah, this only strengthens the weirness (or the freaky reality) that I've noticed around us for the for the past 15 days... Bear with me...

So in Lost, the numbers we have all come to love (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42), well, as you know, they are the factors of the Valenzetti  Equation, which predicts the exact time when humanity will destroy itself... that means that on the 8th day of the 4th month of the 15th year of the millenium, we will all be dead at hour 16:23:42... that is translated to April 8, 2015, at 4:23 p.m. and 42 seconds...

My purpose in posting this is not to convince anybody of the power of the numbers, but let reality guide your thoughts as you make up your own mind about the subject:

So there you have it, folks... Be careful out there!

Rodrigo Silveira [you're-only-safe-if-your-belly-is-full]

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would only makes sense if you start with the day and then the month (day 4th of the month of August) don't you think? like the rest of the world... unless the month comes first, and then the day... Confusing. However that does not change the fat that we'll die pretty soon.
    (googled 2012?)
    I hope all the predictions are wrong... otherwise I am getting my education in vane instead of living la vida loca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't remember if it's month first or day first... I have to read the book and see... however, the mayan did have pretty good mathematicians back in the day, so maybe Valenzetti was wrong... but then again, if the mayans were so smart, how come they're all dead?! but then again..., looking at the way things are going... with superman dead, the terminator being a governor, and Mr. Obama in the big seat..., I would seriously be surprised if we lasted to the end of 2009... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly, we all know the world will end in 2012.

    ReplyDelete