Rodrixar

Saturday, December 13

Before she falls asleep, make her dream come true | Inspiring Story

Promising the World

by Rodrigo Silveira


Some wise man once told me that for a woman, nothing is as important than her wedding. So being a nice guy, I thought I'd plan out something unique, cool, and perhaps memorable for my fiancee. I know this probably cost more than some people thought I'd be able to spend, but the value of the occasion can never be measured in dollars. So after making a few phone calls, and at no small expenses, here's a preview of what we'll have this coming April:





Pretty cool, huh?! All I can say it, I love you, Lu! Have a wonderful Christmas, and a magical new year!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rigo,

    If you ARE planning on coming to Disneyland, I can see IF we can get you guys buddy passes to fly here and back for free. Let me know if you'd like me to look into it! And let me know if there's anything else you guys need in preparations for the wedding and the honeymoon.

    Love, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool wedding. then you can just stay for the honeymoon. it's very convenient.

    ReplyDelete