Rodrixar

Wednesday, May 28

Between the beginning and the end there is always a middle

Rodrigo's First Blog

by Rodrigo Silveira



Today I woke up about an hour earlier than I had previously designed thus to do, and engaged myself in the very act of driving east-ward. Upon my eventual and innevitable arrival at my previously chosen destination, I was brought to the very unfortunate and most distressful realization that the person in whose company I had previously desinged and desired and longed and yearned to be, for whom I had previously designed to come and surprise with a sudden visitation, was not there. She stood me up, ladies. Porca misera!

Notwithstanding my distress and hunger (for I had skipped my breakfast due to a shortage in time soon after my departure from the so-called "sleeping realm"), I then decided to read Ruth's blog, as she had previously designed for me to read. Upon my termination of the examination of her thoughtful writ, I found myself bemused and in a state of bemuse.

After several hours had gone by and the bemusage had worn off, I decided to start blogging like unto her, so that all of the ancient proverbial orations of wisdom that have previously governed my life could be available to the world. So I shall, as ocasion shall permit, post ancient proverbs uttered from lips of unflossed teeth.

Rodrigo Silveira :: [what-has-identity-to-do-with-intent]

4 comments:

  1. I found this entry particularly amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is AAAAWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!! You're Awesome Rigo!!! It's all GREAT!!!
    -Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. upon casting mine eyes on thy thoughts and feelings on the subject of blooging, I was delighted and I leaped for joy!

    rock on!

    ReplyDelete